- Incorporation of companies and formation of partnerships, joint ventures, and other business entities
- Professional corporations (doctors, dentists, accountants and other professionals)
- Preparation, negotiation and review of business agreements including: supply and distribution agreements, service agreements, licences, franchising and joint venture agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Purchases and sales of businesses (asset or share purchases and sales)
- Financing arrangements
- Mergers and amalgamations
- Corporate restructuring, business succession and other tax motivated transactions
- Protection of intellectual property and technology
- Commercial leasing
- Dispute resolution
- Continuation of companies into and out of British Columbia
Our lawyers have received regional, national and international business law training and experience. We work with businesses of all sizes, providing advice, assistance and solutions to a full range of legal matters. We work hard to understand your business and help it grow and succeed.
We assist with business set-up and legal matters that arise in your day to day business operations. We also draft, negotiate and advise on a variety of business agreements. Our lawyers handle all types of business transactions including buying, selling and financing of businesses, corporate restructuring, business succession and other tax motivated transactions.
We help with developing and maintaining successful business relationships and effectively resolving business disputes.