We provide legal advice on the following family law issues:
- Division of property and debt
- Spousal support
- Child support
- Guardianship and parenting time of children
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Negotiating resolutions and drafting agreements
We provide the following family law services:
- Marriage agreements (pre-nup)
- Cohabitation agreements (pre-nup for common-law spouses)
- Separation agreements
- Negotiation of resolutions arising from separation and divorce
- Surrogacy agreements
- Uncontested divorces
- Attending mediations with you
The first thing that comes to mind when you hear “family law” may be separation and divorce. But much of family law is about creating family, and that is the type of family law we prefer to practice. Whether you need our advice in entering into a marriage agreement (pre-nup), adopting a child, or navigating the difficult transition of dividing property and debt after separation, we aim to provide practical advice tailored to your unique situation.
We do not litigate family issues. If your matter cannot be resolved by negotiation or mediation, we will connect you with a lawyer who can represent your interests in court.
When spouses come together or separate, they often need legal services beyond just family law, such as transferring or selling real estate or executing a new Will or Power of Attorney. As a full-service law firm, we can assist you in these areas as well.