Kristen began practising law in Sidney in 2010 and joined the team of lawyers at Scott-Moncrieff & Company in 2014. She enjoys a growing practice in the areas of wills and estates, real estate, and family law.
Kristen is dedicated to finding practical and enduring solutions for her clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner. She is perceptive to her clients’ concerns and makes an effort to deliver legal services tailored to each client’s situation. Kristen is mindful of the fact that when a person needs a lawyer it may be a time of transition in his or her life, and she maintains a calm and responsive approach to resolving her clients’ questions and concerns.
Kristen has called the Saanich Peninsula home since 2007 and is delighted to live and work in this vibrant community. Outside of the office, Kristen can be found at one of many nearby beaches splashing about with her young daughter. Kristen is welcoming new clients and looks forward to applying her energy and focus to assisting you.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2011
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Victoria, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science and Environmental Studies), University of Victoria, 2007
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Victoria Bar Association