- Preparation, negotiation and review of offers to purchase and contracts of purchase and sale
- New home construction
- Residential, commercial and recreational conveyancing
- Mortgages and other financing arrangements
- Strata law
- Environmental issues
- Government regulations
- Easements, covenants and rights of way
- Joint ventures
- Preparation, negotiation and review of leases
- Commercial leasing matters
Our lawyers assist with all types of residential, commercial and recreational real estate transactions, with clients ranging from first time buyers to experienced sellers. We offer competitive fees and timely service.
We help individuals and families with purchasing, mortgaging, selling and refinancing real estate. Our lawyers handle hundreds of transactions a year involving detached homes, condominiums, townhouses, mobile homes and recreational properties. We can guide you through the process and ensure that your interests and money are protected.
Our lawyers are involved in the negotiation and completion of purchases, mortgages, sales, and refinancings of commercial real estate. We also assist landlords and tenants with all types of commercial leasing matters.