After studying law in Halifax and practising law in Vancouver, Lindsay joined her dad, Bryan, at Scott-Moncrieff & Company in 2010. She is thrilled to be back on the Saanich Peninsula where she grew up.
Lindsay’s practice areas include:
- wills and estate planning;
- estate and trust administration;
- business law; and
- real estate law.
Lindsay prepares wills, powers of attorney, health care representation agreements and trusts. She enjoys working with clients to prepare estate planning documents that are tailored to their situation and represent their wishes.
Lindsay advises executors on all aspects of estate administration. She prepares applications for Grants of Probate. She assists executors in identifying and calling in estate assets, reporting to beneficiaries, including providing an accounting of estate assets and making distributions to beneficiaries.
Lindsay provides legal services to businesses of all sizes. She incorporates companies and creates partnerships. She drafts and negotiates commercial contracts. She handles commercial transactions including purchases and sales of businesses, corporate reorganizations, commercial leases and financing arrangements.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2007
- Judicial Law Clerk, Supreme Court of British Columbia, 2005-2006
- LLB, Dalhousie Law School, 2005
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Victoria Bar Association