Bryan has practiced law on the Saanich Peninsula for over 35 years. His depth of experience and knowledge makes him a valuable asset to individuals, families and businesses. Bryan’s preferred practice areas are wills and estates planning, probate and estate administration. He is an experienced negotiator and advocate and has assisted many clients in successfully resolving their disputes through negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
A long-time resident of North Saanich, Bryan is active in his community. He has been a guest speaker on wills and estates law for many community organizations on the Saanich Peninsula and in Victoria. Bryan is a past Governor of Brentwood College School in Mill Bay, BC and has been a guest instructor for the Oak Bay Power Squadron.
Bryan is an avid kayaker and sailor. When he is not in the office, Bryan prefers to be out on his sailboat exploring the Gulf Islands.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 1975
- LLB, University of British Columbia, 1974
- BA (Economics and Political Science), University of British Columbia, 1971
- Past Director, Saanich Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director, Sidney Business Association
- Past Chair, Strata Council, Delta Whistler Village Suites Hotel, Whistler, BC
- Past Governor, Brentwood College School, Mill Bay, BC
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Victoria Bar Association
- Past Member, Economic Development Commission for North Saanich and Sidney